District heating, an environmentally friendly energy carrier
A decision in favour of great comfort and cost efficiency in heating supply. Combined with efficient cogeneration, district heating helps to conserve resources and protect the environment.
Modern networks and the corresponding plant technology ensure a reliable heat supply.
Our service portfolio:
- Cross-trade project implementation
- Laying of main pipelines
- Repairs carried out
- Materials provision
- Building connections installed
- Project engineering and planning
- Conversion of steam network to hot water
Heating pipeline construction in detail
- Certified to AGFW FW 601, Group FW 1 DK-st-ku
- Materials: Plastic jacket pipe, steel jacket pipe, overhead pipeline, flexible pipe systems